SAFE AND EFFECTIVE FOR MAINTAINING CEREBRAL ENERGY METABOLISM
- NO HARMFUL SIDE EFFECTS
- NO DRUG INTERACTIONS
Dietary response: Correcting a magnesium-B2-CoQ10 imbalance requires a high-potency level of these nutrients that is higher than can be achieved through diet alone or with regular supplements. Magnesium levels, in particular, can fall significantly during the day, especially during exercise. Dolovent solves this problem by delivering clinical strength of these highly targeted micronutrients in one pure, consistently high-quality formulation that practitioners can recommend with confidence to adults and children over the age of eight.
The unique Dolovent formulation is different from other "similar" supplements in two crucial ways:
1. The all-in-one Dolovent formula gives you absolute control over the purity and recommended clinical strength of magnesium, Vitamin B2 and Coenzyme 10 your patients are taking.
2. Dolovent contains only these targeted micronutrients - herbs like butterbur and fever few are not included. This means you can recommend Dolovent to patients who do not respond to these herbs, while having the option of adding herbal supplements for other patients.
RECOMMENDING DOLOVENT™ TO YOUR PATIENTS
Can patients tolerate Dolovent?
Dolovent is usually well tolerated, but the sample packs allow patients to test Dolovent in this respect before purchasing.
Dolovent is an especially good choice for patients who:
- Prefer natural, nutrition-based therapies
- Cannot tolerate the side effects of other therapies
How Dolovent is used:
- Adults: Twice daily, 2 capsules morning and evening with or after a meal
- Children/teens aged 8-18: 1 capsule morning and evening with or after a meal
- Maximum benefits are achieved through regular, ongoing use over the course of at least 3 months
- Best when taken with plenty of liquid
- Please be sure patients taking Dolovent are not taking any other preparations (pharmaceuticals, dietetic foods or nutritional supplements) containing either magnesium or vitamin B2
- Like all magnesium-containing preparations, Dolovent can occasionally cause soft stools or diarrhea, and should not be taken by individuals suffering from kidney problems
To discuss recommending Dolovent to your patients, contact our caregiver help line: (866) 387-8248